Sr. Learning and Development Consultant
OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to midsize businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 100%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
If you are passionate about employee and leadership development, then this role is for you. OnPay is taking our learning and development initiative to the next level by building out a best-in-class employee learning team, and we are looking for someone just like you to help us do this.
The learning and development team is looking for someone who is passionate, high-energy, and has 5+ years of learning experience to become their next employee learning and development senior consultant. Our world-class candidate will design, develop, and deliver creative employee and leadership development programs using multiple modalities. The delivery methods will include self-paced eLearning, instructor-led training (ILT), blended learning, interactive virtual instructor-led assessments, certifications, and facilitator guides in support of the development of our employees and next-generation leadership talent.
Your primary responsibilities will be to support OnPay’s employee development strategy by applying learning industry best practices and technology while collaborating with subject matter experts, and appropriate functional leaders to determine audience-specific requirements and align on expected post-training outcomes.
This role is made for you if you:
- Are passionate about ensuring learners have an interactive, positive, and meaningful learning experience with clear objectives aligning with measurable outcomes, whether they are in a classroom or through online environments.
- Work with agility and speed to produce a high-quality learning solution.
- Have creative, solution-oriented ideas to help build best-in-class employee learning experiences.
- Have at least 5+ years of experience within the learning industry.
- Experience implementing and supporting a learning management system (LMS).
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Can confidently lead yourself, influence others, and have a growth mindset!
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, excels at building relationships
- Proactive; see a need or a problem and seeks out a solution
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Time management skills: Focuses on project tasks, deliverables, and deadlines. Budgets time for efficient task completion. Completes work on or ahead of schedule.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, managing, and facilitating learning
- Background partnering with and supporting senior leadership
- Experience with traditional instructional design tools, i.e. Articulate 360, Camtasia, and Captivate
- Experience/proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and G-Suite/Google Workspace
- Proficient in working with an LMS (Saba, CSOD, Docebo or equivalent) and running complex learning and development reporting
- Skilled in content instructional design and development as well as adult learning theory
- Involvement in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of strategic learning programs and initiatives, including those that support leadership development
- Basic project management experience
- A casual team-oriented environment with a solid work/life balance and flexible work options
- Stock Options
- Four weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and generous Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- On-site training at our Ponce City Market HQ
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal-opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
- Learning and Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Sr. Learning and Development Consultant
Loading application form
Already working at OnPay?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.