Partner Success Consultant
OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to midsize businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 100%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in joining an exciting and fast-growing company!
OnPay’s Partner Channel focuses on supporting accounting and bookkeeping firms that utilize OnPay to provide a full-service solution to their clients. You will focus on building long-term relationships with partner firms, starting from client acquisition and lasting through the entire customer lifecycle.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Provide exceptional client service to Partners
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and build trust across the Partner Channel
- Become a product expert and share this knowledge with existing Partners
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing technology company
- Passion for helping clients use OnPay's technology more efficiently and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients
- Self-starter, with a sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver who enjoys helping others
- Great listener while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Payroll knowledge is strongly preferred
- College experience (degree strongly preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A casual team-oriented environment with a solid work/life balance and flexible work options
- Stock Options
- Four weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and generous Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- On-site training at our Ponce City Market HQ
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates from multiple backgrounds and lifestyles to create a broader set of perspectives. We make all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
- Partner Development
Partner Success Consultant
Loading application form
Already working at OnPay?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.