OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta, offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to mid-size businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 100%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in joining an exciting and fast-growing company!
The Tax Operations team is responsible for providing our clients with our tax accuracy guarantee. This role offers an exciting opportunity to build and enhance our core function and be a part of the team that facilitates our clients’ employer payroll tax accounting responsibilities in masses. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients. OnPay seeks a highly focused, detail-oriented, and analytical individual to join the heart of our work.
- Coordinate federal and state filings as a task owner with quality and a strong sense of urgency by deadlines; semi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Strategically identify new client reporting requirements and maintain aging client listing
- Reconcile task cash flow totals as it pertains to funds on hand, taxes paid, and exceptions
- Compile client quarterly adjustment totals and reconciliations associated with tasks
- Index exceptions and errors found to organize and facilitate client outreach
Education and Experience:
- Advanced data skills – G-Suite, Microsoft Suite, CRM, Adobe Acrobat, internal databases
- Experience in a technical or analytical role (strongly preferred)
- 2+ years of HCM and payroll tax (preferred)
- College degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field (strongly preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience administering client information in a database or equivalent
A casual team-oriented environment with a solid work/life balance and flexible work options
Four weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and generous Parental Leave
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
On-site training at our Ponce City Market HQ
Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal-opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.