OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to mid-size businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 100%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
Onboarding Coordinators at OnPay are primarily responsible for engaging with incoming clients to ensure smooth and successful onboarding. The day-to-day activity of an Onboarding Coordinator involves reaching out to newly enrolled clients to ensure they successfully make it to running their first payroll in OnPay. We fully understand that our client's success makes us great. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients.
- Manage a pipeline of new client enrollments to facilitate a successful onboarding process
- Be an expert in OnPay’s product and full suite of service offerings
- Coordinate inputs from various teams and departments and communicate these updates timely and effectively to clients
- Address any questions or concerns throughout the onboarding process
- Coordinate training and consultation with outside teams as needed
- Communicate with prospective clients via a combination of phone, chat, and email
- Respond to client inquiries promptly and professionally
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients
- Must be coachable while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with a sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver that enjoys helping others
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing, exciting company
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years in a client-facing onboarding or inside sales role
- College experience (degree strongly preferred)
- A Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexible Work Options
- Four weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and generous Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.