OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to mid-size businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 50%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to midsize businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 50%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
Growing significantly YoY with great unit economics, OnPay is well-positioned to continue to invest in improving its customer experience and giving small businesses unsurpassed levels of support.
Reporting directly to the President & COO, the VP of Marketing will be responsible for the vision and execution of the company’s overall marketing strategy. The right person will be a dynamic leader who is excited to roll up their sleeves, grow and lead a high-performing marketing team, and collaboratively work to drive brand awareness, revenue growth, and market impact.
- Devise and execute OnPay’s end-to-end marketing strategy and own the translation of that strategy into tangible marketing plans.
- Build and lead a high-performing team. Serve as a mentor and work to professionally develop and grow existing talent within the marketing team.
- Develop an integrated holistic brand strategy that includes brand design and messaging, company events, and internal and external communications.
- Collaborate with internal partners and external agencies (as needed) to execute brand strategy.
- Set growth targets on key metrics including traffic, lead generation, cost per acquisition, and customer lifetime value then establish performance metrics and KPI reporting that track performance against these goals.
- Identify areas of improvement and create solutions/process flows to be implemented throughout the marketing team (and internal peripheral functions) to create efficiencies.
- Proactively seek out new tactics, media, and technologies to ensure OnPay is at the forefront of marketing effectiveness, efficiency, and relevance.
Traits and Skills We Seek
- Desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing technology company
- Passion for helping clients use OnPay technology more efficiently and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients
- Self-starter, sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver who enjoys helping others
- Great listener while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven marketing leadership and knowledge of all marketing facets – including branding, demand generation, ABM strategies, product marketing, content creation, and communications with expertise in brand building.
- Experience working in and scaling in an early-stage environment requiring a hands-on approach.
- Understanding of marketing into small and mid-sized businesses and/or HR and accounting teams.
- Proven ability to build a brand story from the ground up, and to nurture that brand as it grows.
- Experience building high-performing teams and attracting top marketing talent; will have demonstrated very strong people leadership and can inspire followership
- A Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexible Work Options
- Four weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.