OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta, offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to mid-size businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 50%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
We’re seeking a Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our Talent Acquisition team and recruiting efforts. OnPay has experienced significant growth over the last year and the TÅ function requires a leader with experience building a team and processes from the ground up. This Sr. Manager will have experience cultivating relationships with key business leaders. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager should also possess a strong business and data-driven acumen, passion for customer service and operational excellence, effective decision making, and critical thinking skills.
- Own OnPay's Talent Acquisition processes, leveraging a customer-driven approach to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Meet the needs of the business through continuously improving our talent acquisition processes to attract great talent efficiently and effectively
- Oversee the company’s Talent Acquisition team of two recruiters
- Partner with hiring managers for the recruitment of open Sr. leader positions
- Build effective relationships within the organization and hiring community to influence and impact the recruiting and hiring processes
- Build and own external relationships with recruiting partners, etc. evaluate performance and select preferred partners for each function
- Remain abreast of the external environment, including compliance and talent space, to identify evolving trends and research related to evolving work, workforce, and workplace shifts
- Draw insights from performance, report monthly metrics, and implement continuous improvements
- Proactive in developing and effectively introducing alternatives to current TA practices, as appropriate
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing technology company
- Ability to translate business needs into a Talent Acquisition agenda with strong general business knowledge
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Informal "roll up your sleeves and get it done" leadership style that is people-centric, effective, and marked by a high level of energy
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and commitment to high-quality delivery
- Drive positive with a high sense of urgency
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years in a Talent Acquisition management role, preferably within the Payroll or software Industries, is required
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Recruiting role required
- Must have experience building a Talent Acquisition team and processes from the ground up
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field is strongly preferred
- A casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Four weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and generous Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.