OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta, offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to mid-size businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 100%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
As a Product Consultant, you will be a go-to resource for our internal stakeholders with questions regarding the OnPay product. You will collaborate across multiple teams to help research and resolve complex client issues. You will also help develop and implement training programs and resources.
- Assist internal stakeholders with the research and resolution of client issues.
- Provide consulting expertise for OnPay products, partners, and integrations.
- Guide internal stakeholders on the critical functions of the OnPay system.
- Troubleshoot significant issues for clients and OnPay teams.
- Assist with the development and delivery of internal stakeholder training.
- Collaborate closely with departments to understand their needs.
- Answering all product-related questions promptly.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders
- Point of escalation for internal stakeholders
Traits We Seek:
- Must be curious and willing to learn
- Positive and approachable attitude
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and a proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities.
- Team-oriented and a willingness to roll up sleeves and “get into the weeds.”
- The ability to articulate, engage and inspire.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of payroll experience (FPC/CPP strongly preferred).
- 1-2 years experience in a technical customer service role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- College experience (degree strongly preferred).
- A casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Four weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and generous Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.