OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to mid-size businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 50%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
As the Director of Partner Development, you are responsible for driving growth within OnPay’s Partner Channel. OnPay’s Partner Channel focuses on supporting accounting and bookkeeping firms that utilize OnPay to provide a full-service payroll & HR solution to their clients. You will identify and develop a sales strategy for recruiting new channel partners as well as build long-term relationships with existing partner firms.
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and drive excitement and growth across the Partner Channel
- Manage a team of sales reps
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new Partners
- Develop and maintain an outbound sales strategy
- Identify and attend CPA & Bookkeeping events of all sizes to build a network in the accounting community
- Maintain relationships across the accounting software community and participate in networking events such as conferences
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Evaluate Partner sales performance and recommend improvements
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities
- Stay current with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities
- Develop process improvements to optimize sales management activities
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing technology company
- Passion for helping clients use OnPay technology more efficiently and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients
- Self-starter, sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver who enjoys helping others
- Great listener while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Education and Experience:
- 4-5+ years of sales or client-facing experience; preferably within the Payroll or software Industries
- 2-3 years of management experience and/or sales experience
- Experience working with CPA’s and/or Bookkeeping Firms preferred
- Payroll knowledge preferred
- College experience (degree strongly preferred)
- A Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Four weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.