OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to mid-size businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 50%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
We’re looking for a talented communicator and project manager who can lead our efforts to engage accountant and bookkeeping firms that advise small businesses. You should love getting to know your audience, planning campaigns, and pinpointing the perfect positioning — by working independently at times, but also while collaborating across the marketing team, with our Partner team, and with publishers, influencers, and vendors.
You should look forward to the creative challenges of blazing a new trail and building relationships internally and externally. At the same time, you should also be able to nerd out on the little details with an audience whose livelihood depends on getting everything just right.
- Plan campaigns and a marketing calendar to engage and nurture accounting and bookkeeping audiences at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Marketing team and the Partner team, sharing insights and keeping everyone on the same page
- Manage the execution of multi-faceted cross-functional campaigns, which could include everything from digital advertising and emails to educational programming and in-person events
- Develop customer insights to inform efforts across the company. Identify opportunities for segmentation and developing customer personas.
- Tell our story and explain how we’re different by developing messaging, and briefing other teams on our needs for collateral and content
- Identify opportunities and plan strategic initiatives to reach accountants and engage them.
- Gather requirements and oversee the creation of assets and collateral to help with sales enablement, our presence at conferences, and other events.
- Build community by engaging influencers, contributing to social media conversations, and finding new ways to connect with the target audience.
- Measure the results of your efforts to iterate and improve our approach over time
Traits we seek:
- Organization and Follow Through: This role involves wearing many hats and working with a lot of people. You need to be able to keep everything moving forward and build strong relationships as you go.
- Curiosity: It’s a challenge to stay top of mind with an audience who may not come looking for you. You should always be looking to further your understanding of the audience and seeking new ways to reach them.
- Oral and Written Communication: From presenting your big plans to penning the perfect tagline, you excel at getting your point across persuasively.
- Financial Familiarity: We don’t expect you to be a CPA, but you need to be able to understand what we do — and quickly develop enough know-how to speak to tax pros in their own language.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Experience and Skills:
- More than 5 years of experience in product marketing, business development, or communications for a financial company, fintech software, or accounting publication.
- In-depth knowledge of the accounting industry or previous experience marketing to accountants would be a huge plus. If you’ve attended (or, maybe even presented at?) a conference like Intuit’s QuickBooks Connect, you’d probably be someone we want to talk to.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- A Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Four weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws