OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to mid-size businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 50%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
The People and Culture Partner is responsible for strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions of the P&C Team, such as recruiting, onboarding, training and development, compensation, benefits, and policies and procedures. This position formulates partnerships across the business to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees and managers in relation to leaves, performance and talent management, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, employee performance programs, leaves, disciplinary matters; investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, employee rewards and recognition, training, and development
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of the employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the People & Culture Team and organization as a whole
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) preferred
- A casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Four weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k)
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.