OnPay is a fast-growing technology company in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution to small businesses. We want to hear from you if you are looking to be a part of something special and join a great team in a fast-paced environment.
OnPay’s Benefits team is responsible for assisting new and existing clients with their insurance (health, dental, life, vision, short-term, and long-term disability plans). This role offers an exciting opportunity to ensure that our client’s benefits experience with OnPay has a foundation of precision and accuracy. We fully understand that it is our client’s success that makes us great. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients.
- Assist Director of Insurance with enrollment setup and processes
- Proficiently organize and prioritize client requests to meet set deadlines
- Audit and enter all employee updates and related information into client accounts
- Perform account follow-ups to ensure data collection is accurate and complete
Traits We Seek:
- Keen attention to detail coupled with exceptional organizational skills
- Assumes ownership of tasks along with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency to enhance the client’s onboarding experience
- Willingness to go above and beyond without hesitation
- Problem solver enjoys helping others
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a precision data entry and/or administrative role
- Experience with administration of insurance policies
- Some college experience (degree preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Four weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.