OnPay is a fast-growing software company headquartered in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution for small to midsize businesses. Over the last year, our headcount has increased by 50%. We’re currently seeking talented and curious individuals to join our team. We want to hear from you if you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting and fast-growing company!
As the Director/VP of New Accounts, you will lead the successful transition from prospect to a new client. We are looking for a conversion expert who will continually explore, analyze and identify ways to improve the sales and onboarding process. By implementing a positive onboarding flow, our New Accounts teams will lay the foundation for a successful client experience. We fully understand that it is our client's success that makes us great. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients.
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and drive excitement and growth across the New Accounts teams
- Determine the strategic direction and objectives for the New Accounts teams
- Responsible for Inside Sales and Onboarding Coordinators - these teams will help prospects with final questions, demos, and account setup, as well as running the first few pay runs
- Set KPIs and success metrics for the teams
- Maintain a focused inbound sales strategy
- Work closely with the Client Experience team to ensure a smooth client handoff
- Participate in networking events such as conferences
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Address onboarding related issues in a timely manner
- Manage prospect pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities
- Stay current with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities
- Develop process improvements to optimize new account activities
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing technology company
- Passion for helping new clients use OnPay technology more efficiently and effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of clients
- Self-starter, sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver who enjoys helping others
- Great listener while showing attentiveness, flexibility, patience, and empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Education and Experience:
- 8-10+ years of experience in onboarding clients and general inside sales; preferably within the Payroll, Fintech, and/or SaaS Industries
- Payroll knowledge is strongly preferred
- A college degree strongly preferred
- A Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexible Work Options
- Four weeks of paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.