OnPay is a fast-growing software company in Atlanta offering a modern cloud-based payroll, HR, and benefits solution to small businesses. We want to hear from you if you are looking to be a part of something special and join a great team in a fast-paced environment!
OnPay is seeking a client-focused, highly collaborative and experienced individual to join our Client Success (CS) organization. The CS organization is responsible for helping our clients identify and resolve issues in a simple and transparent way. The Advanced Support Consultant serves as a primary point of support to our CS teams and clients for more complex items that relate to (but is not limited to) tax, product, and operations.
- Serve as an additional layer of support to Client Services teams and OnPay clients on more complex product, tax, and process related issues
- Take ownership and drive resolution to while keeping appropriate parties informed
- Collaborate with cross functional teams as needed to resolve issues
- Proactively analyze problems and drive root cause resolution to prevent recurrences
- Provide our clients support regarding the resolution of issues via the online portal and phone
- Effectively troubleshoot problems and identify solutions for clients and internal teams
- Assist in identifying and driving best practices
- Serve as an ambassador for OnPay by driving Client satisfaction through effective communication and impactful engagement
Traits and Skills We Seek:
- Commitment to a high standard of customer engagement
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills to drive root cause resolution
- Strong discovery and listening skills - demonstrate the ability to ask effective discovery questions, understand the client’s objectives and/or issue, and prioritize actions to bring to close matters while exercising patience and empathy
- Strong attention to detail - capture and follow up on action items, and set appropriate expectations on complex matters
- Effective decision-making skills - ability to coordinate efforts across various functional teams and engage appropriate resources
- Self-starter - operate with a sense of urgency
- Genuineness and desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing, exciting company
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of HCM and/or payroll customer service experience required
- College experience (degree strongly preferred)
- Proven experience with payroll and tax operations, HCM software or related fields
- Experience with CRM platforms and MS Excel
- G-Suite, Xero and QuickBooks knowledge a plus
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexible work options
- Four weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k)
- Industry-specific training
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.